RuralKadoodle's Paint Scheme Laboratory

Reaction score
HERE COMES JIMMY DANIELS IN THE DUPONT #24 CHEVROLET!
Screenshot (80).png

Alright, this here is Jimmy Daniels, a 3-time Cup Champion, and a 61 Time winner across the WCS & NBS. Always a dominant force to be reckoned with on track, it's a common theme every week to see MacOilen V Daniels, or Duk V Daniels, Rivera V Daniels, or really? Everyone V Daniels.

He always manages to run better than you'd expect him to with damaged equipment as well, such as his mind blowing performance in the 2002 Fall Darlington race where he drove from 42nd after an accident to 13th with no hood or fenders, just raw speed and talent as the race ran cautionless after the accident he was in. No matter what, it doesn't matter where you are or where he qualified you ALWAYS have to look out for the #24 car in your mirrors.

In conclusion? Jimmy Daniels is a powerhouse of a team, and many wonder if he will ever surpass Deora MacOilen or Frank Rollins with 7 Championships.

anyways, I'm sure you can see the inspiration behind the car here, those un-used Sam Bass #24 schemes always rang out in my head as something I want to see so I decided to make my spin on it and boi howdy I fucking love it. I'm sure this car will be one of the easiest to spot on track.

also do take this
image_2023-11-17_200129727.png

this is an alternate version of the original #31 from before
forgot to post it because I didnt have a photo of it, not gonna lie I dont like it but hey atleast we got options !