Logos in track issue

Reaction score
Im making change for the track Darlington 2020 and i put the logo Goodyear for the start finising line the blue is there but not the Goodyear logo and also i try to change the logos near the start finish line for the 2024 logos for personal use and it's for the throwback weeken. Can someone help me please.

Screen Shot.jpg

Attachments

• cookoutsflogo.zip
    108.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Replace logos.rar
    5.2 MB · Views: 4
In sandbox with the track open is the goodyear logo a decal that is place down or are you in geometry mode where its a textures that is part of a F section? If its a F-section then the mip most likely will need certain tiling settings so its not stretched and matches the same parameters as the original texture that was there.

In sandbox with the track open is the goodyear logo a decal that is place down or are you in geometry mode where its a textures that is part of a F section? If its a F-section then the mip most likely will need certain tiling settings so its not stretched and matches the same parameters as the original texture that was there.
im doing it with WinMip2v16 don't know how to do it with the sandbox

I would need to see the original track in sandbox and how the mip is placed. But if you already had the original mip just make sure the new one you create is the same resolution and mip parameters and then it should appear fine on the track.

Back