Custom Ticker Issue

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out on how to import my custom replay ticker i made. how do i turn it into a lyt? cause im new to like. making tickers.

Mystical

Test Rank
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Website
adracingdesigns.com
Are you using the replay template or is this a completely custom design? If its the template just follow the instructions given in the replay ticker template

If you are looking to make a completely different layout design (moving the UI around) you'll need n2003lyt.exe program

Reaction score
I was in the process of doing a custom replay ticker. but you mentioned a completely custom UI. you have me locked in

Mystical

Test Rank
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Website
adracingdesigns.com
n2003lyt can export custom lyt files that can adjust the position of menus/race/replay user interface items around. It runs in command line, requires a 32 bit machine, and is in German. If you don't have a 32 bit OS (which most don't these days) setting up a virtual machine with XP works, this is how I use the tool to make my UI lyt files.

If you are just wanting to change color of a replay layout design or add a different logo you just need to replace one the the stp files from my mod to have yours appear (as readme files show instructions how to do so) if that is all you are looking to achieve.

Reaction score
n2003lyt can export custom lyt files that can adjust the position of menus/race/replay user interface items around. It runs in command line, requires a 32 bit machine, and is in German. If you don't have a 32 bit OS (which most don't these days) setting up a virtual machine with XP works, this is how I use the tool to make my UI lyt files.

If you are just wanting to change color of a replay layout design or add a different logo you just need to replace one the the stp files from my mod to have yours appear (as readme files show instructions how to do so) if that is all you are looking to achieve.
How do i turn it into a stp?

Reaction score
im still having trouble. i forgot how to winmip2 to stp.

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)